[darcs-users] Team Portland Sprint Cleanup

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Tue Oct 28 03:38:28 UTC 2008

Eric,

I just wanted to let you and others know I pushed the remaining fixes
to get the Portland team's repo working on ghc 6.6 again. I have also
pushed the changes to the official sprint repo.

While we have some intermediate patches that do not work on 6.6, it
would have been harder and more time consuming to keep each patch
working on 6.6 during the sprint.  Because each patch is small and
reasonable to review and the entire sequence of patches works again on
6.6, I hope we can find a way to apply them without having to amend
the intermediaries.

Thanks,
Jason