[darcs-users] darcs patch: code clarification (and 1 more)

Christian Kellermann Christian.Kellermann at nefkom.net
Tue Oct 28 07:46:27 UTC 2008

* Reinier Lamers <tux_rocker at reinier.de> [081028 00:55]:

> Have you looked at co_slurp to create one slurpy instead of checking two
> slurpies? That's what the code in Darcs.Repository.Internal does when it
> checks the current repository state.

I am not sure whether I understand what co_slurp does.
co_slurp :: Slurpy -> FilePath -> IO Slurpy

It takes a slurpy and a filepath to get me what? The co_slurp_helper
confuses me, especially this:

 case efs of
        Right fs
         | isDirectory fs || (isSymbolicLink fs && d' == ".") ->
            do sl <- unsafeInterleaveIO
                   $ unsafeInterleaveMapIO (co_slurp_helper fn') c
               return $ Just $ SlurpDir d Nothing $ catMaybes sl
        _ -> return Nothing

Could you elaborate on your idea behind this suggestion?

Thanks for your help!

Christian

--
You may use my gpg key for replies:
pub  1024D/47F79788 2005/02/02 Christian Kellermann (C-Keen)