[darcs-users] Darcs Sprint Suggestions

Reinier Lamers tux_rocker at reinier.de
Tue Oct 28 10:06:36 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 28 October 2008 05:01:02 Jason Dagit wrote:
> Now that the dust from the Sprint is starting to settle a bit I wanted
> to make suggestions for next time :)  These are based on things I
> noticed during the sprint:
>
> * Each team should have a pushable repo, separate from the main sprint
> repo.
I haven't missed that. Now, it was easy to follow what the other teams were
doing and you immediately saw conflicts when they arose.

> * Each team should have at least one buildbot that they can submit
> patches to.
+1

> * Chalk or whiteboards are really, really handy.
+1

I was quite happy to work at a university building, because those always offer
coffee, internet and (black|white)boards :-). Juliusz Chroboczek was a great
host, too.

Regards,
Reinier