[darcs-users] darcs patch: Generate SRC_DIRS programmatically. (and 8 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Wed Oct 29 06:35:05 UTC 2008

Hi Trent,

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 20:03:50 -0700, Trent W. Buck wrote:
> This is a subset of my outstanding 50-or-so makefile fixes, the last
> two patches in this list, plus their dependencies.  Eric has already
> reviewed some (all?) of these and recommended they be applied.

Would it be OK if we revisited this series of patches after the sprint
dust settles?  I'm very very sorry to be requesting this delay, but...

> I re-recorded the last two patches because they conflicted with some
> patches from the sprint, and I'd like them to be applied soonish
> because I suspect they will continue to cause (spurious) conflicts.

I'm a little worried about David getting confused with all the bundles
flying all over the place that there being overlapping patches.
(on the other hand, if the first 6 patches can be applied, since
they are not re-recorded, then sure!)

Sorry!