[darcs-users] darcs patch: add exception to haskell_policy.sh for D... (and 2 more)

E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk
Wed Oct 29 10:33:24 UTC 2008

Hi David,

Sprint Salvo 7.  Here is a very (regrettably) minimal subset of
bytestring-related patches that work on GHC 6.6 (I've tested them).

Coming up in Salvo 8 is a very large bundle.  Unfortunately, I couldn't
find a way to send you only pieces of it at a time.  More on that later.

Sun Oct 26 01:49:29 BST 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * add exception to haskell_policy.sh for Data.ByteString.readFile

Sun Oct 26 01:28:12 BST 2008  Don Stewart <dons at galois.com>
  * Remove dead code: reversePS

Sun Oct 26 23:17:45 GMT 2008  Don Stewart <dons at galois.com>
  * replace insanely low level version of ifHeadThenTail with uncons