[darcs-users] darcs patch: use read_repo instead of get_unrecorded in Changes

Reinier Lamers tux_rocker at reinier.de
Wed Oct 29 11:29:52 UTC 2008

Hi Benedikt e.a.,

2008/10/28 David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>:
> Note that a very nice improvment for this would be to introduce a
> mechanism for obtaining the changes to just a subset of files,
> i.e. issue814.

At the hacking sprint I implemented a version of get_unrecorded that
only checks for changes under specified paths. When that has been sent
to David I'll send a patch on top of that to use that whenever we use
get_unrecorded and also know that we're actually only looking for
changes in a subset of the repository. Please watch out that we don't
do overlapping work...

Reinier