[darcs-users] darcs patch: shell_harness script in haskell

Christian Kellermann Christian.Kellermann at nefkom.net
Wed Oct 29 14:38:30 UTC 2008

Hi all,

As I am fully aware of the tremendous efforts already done last
weekend and the huge pile of patches to review for David, I want
to put this patch out as a starting point for discussion. The goal
is to get rid of perl altogether. One ch unk using perl is the
shell_harness script. This patch is meant to be a future replacement.
I am grateful for comments as always!

Kind regards,

Christian

P.S.: I just found out that when you do a darcs send --edit-description
and quit vim (in my case) with :q! the sending is not aborted...

Wed Oct 29 15:34:21 CET 2008  Christian Kellermann <Christian.Kellermann at nefkom.net>
  * shell_harness script in haskell