[darcs-users] darcs patch: add exception to haskell_policy.sh for D... (and 61 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Wed Oct 29 19:50:32 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 10:30:12 -0700, Jason Dagit wrote:
> I want to see benchmarks too, but I thought I would justify why we
> expect this to be no slower than the previous code...Everything below
> is stuff that we discussed during the Sprint.

Well, attached is a second set of comparative timing tests, sorry, only
run once and with no nice output yet.  Hopefully you can use a graphical
diff tool to do side by side comparison.

A nice little summariser script, maybe using the Haskell tabular
library might be handy

Once again: http://code.haskell.org/darcs/zoo