[darcs-users] Darcs Sprint Suggestions

Juliusz Chroboczek Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr
Thu Oct 30 20:33:32 UTC 2008

> Juliusz Chroboczek was a great host, too.

Thanks for the kind words.

I'm quite glad I was able to provide good Internet access (both wired and
wifi), a spacious room with a large table, a blackboard and a coffee machine.

I'm particularly grateful to our lab's Ph.D. students, who lent us the
coffee machine (I know some are lurking on this list), and to our system
administrator, who loaned me an IPv4 address and an IPv6 /64 for the wifi AP.

No daylight in the meeting room, unfortunately, but that's beyond my control.

I agree with Don, it would have been a good idea to set up a projector with
a laptop anyone could export their display to.  I had thought about it, but
ended up being too lazy.

                                        Juliusz