[darcs-users] Darcs Sprint Suggestions

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Thu Oct 30 21:02:15 UTC 2008

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 21:01:02 -0700, Jason Dagit wrote:
> Did anyone else notice anything that could be improved?

It would be nice to have David at one of these sprints! :-)
Any chance you might be able to make it to the Netherlands
this March, David?

Barring that, we might want to work out a way to make reviewing the
sudden spike of patches easier.  Maybe it would be worthwhile if some
sprinters acted as spot reviewers?  They could, for example, pull
patches from the sprint branch, review them, and send them to David as
time goes on (and to keep the patch context clean, we could even set up
a sprint-sent branch just for patches that have already been sent to the
list).  On the other hand, we don't want to get in the way of the frenzy
of hacking either...

Anyway, many thanks to Don and Juliusz for hosting!

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9