[darcs-users] Darcs Sprint Suggestions

Trent W. Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 00:50:11 UTC 2008

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> writes:
> Barring that, we might want to work out a way to make reviewing the
> sudden spike of patches easier.  Maybe it would be worthwhile if some
> sprinters acted as spot reviewers?

One thing I'd like is more visibility of the status of pending bundles:
that is, whether they need review, need application, or were cancelled
by their author (because they are incomplete and need re-sending).

There was some talk about integrating this into the BTS, so that as well
as seeing bundles arrive on the list and then maybe getting forgotten
about, I can browse to something like

    http://bugs.darcs.net/issues?@topic=patch-bundle,needs-review

to get a list of all the patch bundles that are awaiting review.  I
don't know how far the BTS guys (Simon and Thorkil?) got with this.