[darcs-users] Cabalized Darcs

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Fri Oct 31 14:00:45 UTC 2008

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 14:33:49 +0100, Salvatore Insalaco wrote:
> Is it possible to download the new "cabalized" version of darcs, made
> during the sprint?
> I would like to test it on Windows (or help testing it).

darcs get http://code.haskell.org/darcs/sprint

It's in the release/ directory to avoid stepping on franchise work's
toes.  Indeed, it would be good if we could have some Windows users
let us know if the cabalised build method is easy to use as well, and
if somebody (Jason?) would be willing to commit themselves to keeping
it up to date.

I am also thinking of running a strictly *non-binding* poll of interest
in the cabalised build.  More on that later.

Thanks!

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9