[darcs-users] power outage--delay in patch pushing

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Mon Sep 1 17:48:08 UTC 2008

Hi all,

There's been a power outage in my office due to a blown transformer in
the Physics building, and it's not clear when it will be fixed.  As a
result, the computer I use for running the test suite is down, and I
don't know when it'll be back up.  So patches that I've recently
declared were applied probably won't show up in the central repository
for another day or so.

I'll still be able to review patches just fine, and even test them on
my foldable desktop computer (which is with me in New York right now),
but I won't push them until I can run the tests on my server (which
has a different ghc--so we get slightly broader testing).

David