[darcs-users] darcs patch: resolve issue1015: workaround internal API change on W...

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Mon Sep 1 23:31:19 UTC 2008

Hi, let me just to do some random patch review (would I get some karma for
that, lispy?), this seems like an easy one.

Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li> writes:
> Mon Sep  1 23:34:20 BST 2008  Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>
>   * resolve issue1015: workaround internal API change on Windows in GHC 6.8.3
>
> New patches:
>
> [resolve issue1015: workaround internal API change on Windows in GHC 6.8.3
> Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>**20080901223420] hunk ./src/win32/System/Posix/Files.hsc 49
> -    return (FileStatus tp mode mtime size)
> +    return (FileStatus tp mode mtime (fromIntegral size))
Looks like a decent workaround with no collateral damage. Unfortunately, I
don't have Windows to actually try it out.

Yours,
   Petr.

PS: I agree this message might not be that useful, but let's try to form some
good habits, even if they aren't productive right from the start. I propose
cookies for first constructive reply on a patch, awarded at hacking sprints
(shame I can't attend...) -- one cookie per reviewed patch. ; - )