[darcs-users] darcs patch: Optionally replace curses binding with "... (and 1 more)

me at mornfall.net me at mornfall.net
Mon Sep 1 23:41:25 UTC 2008

Hi,

here comes a pair of patches that give alternative implementation of
getTermNColors using "terminfo" from hackage. I'm not sure I should be
mentioning this, but this is intended to make cabalisation a little more
straightforward. However notice that Ganesh has provided proper autoconf
support for that, so I think it should be all right?

(As for cabalisation, the current primary aim is to get native Windows builds
more easily. We can build without invoking configure, although there are
obviously still some gotchas. I'd say we can discuss this here on list later, I
currently have more pressing issues at hand. I'll get around to it.)

Fri Aug 29 12:48:41 CEST 2008  me at mornfall.net
  * Optionally replace curses binding with "terminfo" from hackage.

Mon Sep  1 08:05:19 CEST 2008  Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>
  * autoconf terminfo support

Yours,
   Petr.