[darcs-users] darcswatch ideas (Was: growing the darcs team)

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Tue Sep 2 21:59:20 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 2:16 PM, Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com> wrote:

> Or, maybe instead of two instances of roundup it can support both
> issue and patch tracking?  So you might have
> http://bugs.darcs.net/issue27 and http://patches.darcs.net/patch122
> which are actually in the same roundup instance but patch and issue
> are separate name spaces for tracking purposes but can cross reference
> each other.

Looking through the roundup docs I see this:
issue = IssueClass(db, "issue", keyword=Multilink("keyword"),
    status=Link("status"), assignedto=Link("user"),
    priority=Link("priority"))

That's listed in the classic schema here:
http://roundup.sourceforge.net/doc-1.0/customizing.html#tracker-schema

So, I think we'd just need to instantiate an IssueClass for patches
and tweak the related configuration.

Jason