[darcs-users] darcs patch: Add Repository IO monad, RIO. (and 31 more)

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Thu Sep 4 02:00:15 UTC 2008

Hi,

Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com> writes:
> The bad news is that my patches will definitely collide with the ones that
> mornfall recently sent.  The other bad news is that while I was recording
> them in compilation order, I screwed that order up when I got to the end
> due to forgetting to unrecord one or two patches.  I think I've unrecorded
> all the duplicates now though.
I have tried to apply the bundle to my repository, and it seems there's only a
bunch of conflicts in Repair, which doesn't seem so bad. I have to sleep now,
but I'll review them tomorrow and try to come up with a resolution patch, or
amend Jason's changes maybe (there seem to be only 3 touching Repair.lhs,
whereas I have some 7).

Yours,
   Petr.