[darcs-users] darcs patch: Add Repository IO monad, RIO. (and 32 more)

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Fri Sep 5 07:03:52 UTC 2008

David,

This is yet another resend of my patches to make the commands
compile.  All my previous comments apply here (eg., please give
feedback if you think something is wrong so I know what to fix).  The
last patch in the bundle is the one that fixes the conflicts with
Mornfall's recent changes.  I think if you apply just about any
portion of the bundle you'll need that patch.

If you do think some things need fixing I'd rather have you be biased
towards applying these patches and having me send improvements.  The
reason is because people keep sending patches that conflict with these
and it's painful for me to keep redoing them.  On the other hand, if
this work was part of darcs then I could send in minor refinements and
deal with much smaller bits of conflicts.  As an example, I want to
send in some refinements based on Eric's feedback but I'm afraid to do
it until this larger body of work is accepted.

Thanks,
Jason

Tue Sep  2 16:23:31 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * Add Repository IO monad, RIO.

Tue Sep  2 16:24:58 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * Begin using RIO

Wed Aug 27 09:49:09 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * updates to Darcs.Match to support type witness refactor of various commands

Tue Sep  2 17:23:28 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * rename get_patches_beyond_tag and add more typeful version
  This is a refactor that will make it easier to update some commands
  to use type witnesses.

Wed Aug 27 09:51:13 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * updates in Patch.lhs to support type witness refactor in commands

Tue Sep  2 18:21:52 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * make Unrecord.lhs compile with type witnesses
  This required a few small changes in Rollback as well.  Updated
  the makefile to add Unrecord to witnesses target.

Tue Sep  2 19:05:06 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * make TrackDown.lhs compile with type witnesses

Tue Sep  2 19:41:22 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * make Record.lhs compile with type witnesses

Tue Sep  2 19:50:00 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * make Send.lhs compile with type witnesses

Tue Sep  2 19:55:49 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * make Revert.lhs compile with type witnesses

Tue Sep  2 20:39:24 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * make Replace.lhs compile with type witnesses

Tue Sep  2 22:31:05 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * make Check.lhs compile with type witnesses

Tue Sep  2 23:21:25 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * make Repair.lhs compile with type witnesses

Wed Aug 27 09:47:19 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * make Remove.lhs compile with type witnesses

Tue Sep  2 23:45:14 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * make Put.lhs compile with type witnesses

Wed Sep  3 00:25:00 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * make Push.lhs compile with type witnesses

Wed Sep  3 00:48:01 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * make Pull.lhs compile with type witnesses

Wed Sep  3 10:40:43 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * make Optimize.lhs compile with type witnesses

Wed Aug 27 09:48:21 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * make ShowFiles.lhs compile with type witnesses

Wed Sep  3 17:27:10 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * make make_changelog.hs compile with type witnesses

Wed Sep  3 17:40:52 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * make Add.lhs compile with type witnesses

Wed Sep  3 17:52:09 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * make ShowRepo.lhs compile with type witnesses

Wed Sep  3 17:52:49 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * make Mv.lhs compile with type witnesses

Wed Sep  3 17:55:56 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * make Init.lhs compile with type witnesses

Wed Sep  3 17:57:44 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * make MarkConflicts.lhs compile with type witnesses

Wed Sep  3 17:58:30 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * make AmendRecord.lhs compile with type witnesses

Wed Sep  3 17:58:55 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * make Apply.lhs compile with type witnesses

Wed Sep  3 17:59:55 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * make Diff.lhs compile with type witnesses

Wed Sep  3 18:00:06 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * make Get.lhs compile with type witnesses

Wed Sep  3 18:02:01 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * make Changes.lhs compile with type witnesses

Wed Sep  3 18:03:09 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * make Convert.lhs compile with type witnesses

Wed Sep  3 18:11:55 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * add more modules to witnesses target

Thu Sep  4 19:43:52 PDT 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * fix conflicts in ShowRepo and Repair