[darcs-users] darcs patch: Do not recompute ChangeLogs from darcs 2... (and 2 more)

E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk
Mon Sep 8 12:57:31 UTC 2008

I would be happy to amend/consolidate some or all of these patches as needed.
But I think this stuff is harmless enough that I can just fast-track it.  Will
wait a little bit to see if anybody has complaints.

Sun Sep  7 15:59:21 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Do not recompute ChangeLogs from darcs 2.0.2 or before.

Mon Sep  8 13:42:13 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Replace old ChangeLog entries for 1.0.3rc1.

  I think my previous patch to avoid re-computing the ChangeLogs must
  have overwritten these hand-written (?) logs with automated ones.
  This patch ensures that the ChangeLog people see does not change.

Mon Sep  8 13:55:45 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Remove old ChangeLog entries (before 2.0.2).