[darcs-users] darcs patch: Resolve issue1063: Wrap pwd in cygpath in shell tests.

E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk
Mon Sep 8 14:11:13 UTC 2008

I'm fast-tracking this one.

I'm willing to accept a little mess in our test suites if this is what it takes
for us to have a useful Windows buildslave.  This does not imply any sort of
official Cygwin support (e.g. when triaging incoming bug requests).

Mon Sep  8 15:06:40 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Resolve issue1063: Wrap pwd in cygpath in shell tests.
  This is so that we can run the test suite under Cygwin.
  Solution by Zooko.