[darcs-users] darcs patch: Add -[-no]-http-pipelining options, disable pipelining...

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Tue Sep 9 10:46:19 UTC 2008

On Mon, Sep 08, 2008 at 11:02:28 -0700, Dmitry Kurochkin wrote:
> Mon Sep  8 21:57:26 MSD 2008  Dmitry Kurochkin <dmitry.kurochkin at gmail.com>
>   * Add -[-no]-http-pipelining options, disable pipelining by default for curl < 7.19.1.

Hooray! This will help us release 2.0.3 sooner, thanks!

I see you were more cautious about disabling pipelining in the configure
file.  I would have left it at 7.18 since it was disabled by default on
runtime anyway.  Then again, I trust your judgement on this :-)

Hopefully we'll be able to get pipelining for darcs 2.1

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9