[darcs-users] darcs patch: Move network related options to network_... (and 2 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Tue Sep 9 21:48:37 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 09, 2008 at 10:06:27 -0400, David Roundy wrote:
> It's already applied and is being pushed, and I see no reason to
> short-circuit the normal testing framework for this sort of thing.

Oh, I think my definition of fast-track is actually pretty slow because
I also run darcs check (preferably on the fast machine at work).  But
I'm happy to stick with the old unstable -> stable route for code patches.

> Speaking of which, we really should get zooko (or can you do this?) to
> switch the buildbots over to darcs-unstable.  Otherwise they can't
> give you much help, as you won't know until after you've applied a bad
> patch...

I've pushed some patches to the buildbot config.  Zooko, could you see
about applying them?

We need an Official Darcs Buildbot Wrangler to work with Zooko by the
way (maybe Zooko could be it, but he sounds busy!).

 darcs get http://code.haskell.org/darcs/buildbot

Thanks!

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9