[darcs-users] darcs benchmarking on buildbots

Karel Gardas karel.gardas at centrum.cz
Wed Sep 10 16:26:11 UTC 2008

Zooko,

I see darcs benchmarking causes a little side effect of not running
darcs testsuite on majority of darcs' buildbots. May I ask (if it is
possible) to move benchmarking after running all testsuite tests? (ie.
after make test; make test_network).

Don't get me wrong, I'm prepared to install all needed packages for
darcs benchmarking as Eric kindly asked me, the only issue here is a
lack of time currently. But still I would like to check from time to
time buildbot and see that there are no issues on my platforms.

Thanks!
Karel