[darcs-users] darcs patch: make '--output-auto-name' accept optional directory argument

Dmitry Kurochkin dmitry.kurochkin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 12:59:29 UTC 2008

Hello.

Can not do 'darcs send', sending by-hand.

David, what do you think about setting up a CGI script that accepts
POSTed patched and resends them just as 'darcs send'? I did not
investigate this myself, but if everyone agrees (and with some help
probably) I am ready to work on this. In general I believe HTTP is
more accessible than SMTP, e.g. I can do HTTP POST from behind my
corporate proxy but I am not able to send mail easily.

Regards,
  Dmitry