[darcs-users] darcs patch: Make binary.sh test more portable (avoid... (and 1 more)

Eric Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 21:41:35 UTC 2008

I believe this will make the WinXP buildbot green again (note the slight
cheating in amend-cancelling, but we're not supporting Cygwin yet anyway,
so I don't mind).

Now, on to write ChangeLogs

(I would fast-track this, but it's late)

Sat Sep 13 22:28:43 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Make binary.sh test more portable (avoid copying an exe).
  Under Windows, copying the exe file will result in an .exe extension
  being appended to the filename.  This confuses the test.

Sat Sep 13 22:30:39 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Disable amend-cancelling test under Cygwin.