[darcs-users] darcs patch: Spaces and punctuation in upload.cgi. (and 5 more)

Eric Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 09:56:30 UTC 2008

Thanks to reviewers for looking at the first two patches.

These seem fine to me (I'm skipping the Perl stuff), so I'm pushing them into
stable.  But it would not hurt to have somebody double-check David's Haskell
patches (Dmitry?) and his latest upload.cgi modifications (Nathan?)

Thanks!

Sat Sep 13 00:08:27 BST 2008  Dmitry Kurochkin <dmitry.kurochkin at gmail.com>
  * Spaces and punctuation in upload.cgi.

Sat Sep 13 00:09:53 BST 2008  Dmitry Kurochkin <dmitry.kurochkin at gmail.com>
  * Improve upload.cgi.
  - check if patch is valid before sending
  - use sendmail to send patches or drop to maildir

Sat Sep 13 12:22:27 BST 2008  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * set default upload.cgi to work on darcs-unstable.

Sat Sep 13 12:56:55 BST 2008  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * sketchy documentation of _darcs/prefs/post

Sat Sep 13 18:10:25 BST 2008  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * when _darcs/prefs/post is present, use _darcs/prefs/post for To: header.

Sat Sep 13 18:14:47 BST 2008  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * rewrite upload.cgi so it won't need any customization by default.
  The downside is that it has to do a darcs get --lazy in order to check if
  the patch can be applied.  If you define $target_repo, however, it doesn't
  need to do this (but then can only accept patches to a single
  locally-present repo).