[darcs-users] winxp build slave - weird errors

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 22:18:26 UTC 2008

Hi Zooko,

Just when I thought I had submitted the last patch needed to make the
WinXP buildslave go green, I noticed that all the tests have started to
fail!

Particularly, I notice this "interesting" output from all the tests seemingly
when we invoke darcs init.

  /cygdrive/c/Documents and Settings/buildslave/windows-darcs2/zooko allmydata virtual2/build/tests-shell-old-fashioned.dir/../darcs: line 1: GNU: command not found
  /cygdrive/c/Documents and Settings/buildslave/windows-darcs2/zooko allmydata virtual2/build/tests-shell-old-fashioned.dir/../darcs: line 3: syntax error near unexpected token `C'
  /cygdrive/c/Documents and Settings/buildslave/windows-darcs2/zooko allmydata virtual2/build/tests-shell-old-fashioned.dir/../darcs: line 3: `Copyright (C) 2005 Free Software Foundation, Inc.'

Any ideas why this would be happening?

Thanks!

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9