[darcs-users] darcs patch: first-stage fix for issue709. (and 7 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Tue Sep 16 15:26:38 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Here's a bunch of simple bug fixes that I'm pushing.  The most
interesting one is the pending fix, which might affect other bugs that
don't have test scripts.

David

Tue Sep 16 10:11:32 EDT 2008  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * first-stage fix for issue709.
  Here I fix the bug which leads to a corrupt pending being left, with a
  rmfile change but no hunk removing the contents.  This doesn't fix
  issue709, since an incorrect pending is left, it's just no longer a
  corrupt pending (i.e. it's still got the rmfile, but if you record it
  there's no problem).

Tue Sep 16 10:15:05 EDT 2008  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * remove now-unused is_addrmfile and is_addrmdir.

Tue Sep 16 10:21:12 EDT 2008  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * trailing whitespace cleanup in Repository.Internal.

Tue Sep 16 10:58:20 EDT 2008  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * make shell_harness print summary of passing tests when running bugs tests.

Tue Sep 16 10:59:35 EDT 2008  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * resolve issue885: fix patchSetToRepository to work with hashed.

Tue Sep 16 11:04:43 EDT 2008  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * resolve issue1012: it seems to be fixed by the fix for issue709.

Tue Sep 16 11:17:27 EDT 2008  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * resolve issue709: avoid adding changes to pending in rmpend when possible.

Tue Sep 16 11:20:28 EDT 2008  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * simplify issue965 test (which took quite a while for me to figure out).