[darcs-users] darcs patch: simplify issue965 test (which took quite... (and 5 more)

David Roundy daveroundy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 18:13:41 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Here's an amended version of the patches I recently sent, which turned
out to still be buggy (as the test suite revealed).  These are now
well and truly pushed, with all tests passing.

David

Tue Sep 16 11:20:28 EDT 2008  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * simplify issue965 test (which took quite a while for me to figure out).

Tue Sep 16 13:03:33 EDT 2008  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * first-stage fix for issue709.
  Here I fix the bug which leads to a corrupt pending being left, with a
  rmfile change but no hunk removing the contents.  This doesn't fix
  issue709, since an incorrect pending is left, it's just no longer a
  corrupt pending (i.e. it's still got the rmfile, but if you record it
  there's no problem).

Tue Sep 16 13:30:02 EDT 2008  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * resolve issue709: avoid adding changes to pending in rmpend when possible.

Tue Sep 16 13:30:30 EDT 2008  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * resolve issue885: fix patchSetToRepository to work with hashed.

Tue Sep 16 13:31:16 EDT 2008  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * resolve issue1012: it seems to be fixed by the fix for issue709.

Tue Sep 16 13:31:36 EDT 2008  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * remove now-unused is_addrmfile and is_addrmdir.