[darcs-users] darcs patch: Re-enable haskeline by default (and 1 more)

Judah Jacobson judah.jacobson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 18:24:14 UTC 2008

I have just released haskeline-0.3 which (among other things) fixes
the bugs reported in issue1050.  I confirmed that 'make test' passes
with haskeline enabled, so I humbly suggest that haskeline be
re-enabled by default in 2.0.3.

The second attached patch makes darcs/haskeline behave better (i.e.,
fail intentionally) in the presence of an EOF or when the user presses
ctrl-D.

Thanks,
-Judah

Wed Sep 17 11:00:59 PDT 2008  Judah Jacobson <judah.jacobson at gmail.com>
 * Re-enable haskeline by default; haskeline-0.3 has fixed the bugs
uncovered in issue1050.

Wed Sep 17 11:01:24 PDT 2008  Judah Jacobson <judah.jacobson at gmail.com>
 * Throw an error when haskeline returns an EOF/EOT.