[darcs-users] darcs patch: Typo: Workaround.hs is in src/. (and 1 more)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Fri Sep 19 09:41:59 UTC 2008

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 23:39:32 -0700, Trent W. Buck wrote:
> Fri Sep 19 16:32:45 EST 2008  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
>   * Typo: Workaround.hs is in src/.

Thanks! fast-tracking

> Fri Sep 19 16:36:01 EST 2008  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
>   * Fix grammatical error "a unique" on homepage and elsewhere.

It sounds like this depends on your favo[u]rite flavo[u]r of English.

The 'you-' in unique doesn't sound very vowely to me... but if I keep
reading the sentences to myself I, I can make 'an unique' sound just as
good as 'a unique'.  Hehe, I love how fuzzy language can get about some
things.  I'll push this if David pushes this :-)

Typo: Workaround.hs is in src/.
-------------------------------
> Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>**20080919063245] hunk ./GNUmakefile 505
> - -	rm -f doc/manual/darcs.ps doc/manual/darcs.pdf doc/manual/patch-theory.pdf src/Autoconf.lhs Workaround.hs darcs.idv
> +	rm -f doc/manual/darcs.ps doc/manual/darcs.pdf doc/manual/patch-theory.pdf src/Autoconf.lhs src/Workaround.hs darcs.idv

Fix grammatical error "a unique" on homepage and elsewhere.
> Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>**20080919063601] hunk ./doc/index.html.in 53
> - -          based on a unique algebra of patches. </p>
> +          based on an unique algebra of patches. </p>
> hunk ./src/darcs.lhs 242
> - -given a unique identifier consisting of the patch name, its creator's email
> +given an unique identifier consisting of the patch name, its creator's email

These don't sound right to me :-D  Except if I keep saying them to
myself over and over again to get used to it.

> hunk ./tests/lib/perl/TAP/Parser/Aggregator.pm 110
> - -convention.)  It is used as a unique identifier (see e.g.
> +convention.)  It is used as an unique identifier (see e.g.

Yet strangely /this/ one sounds right.  I don't know why the first two
sound like they should be 'a unique' whereas the latter

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9