[darcs-users] darcs connections questions

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Sep 22 00:33:42 UTC 2008

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 23:09:18 +0100, Claus Reinke wrote:
> When pulling from the ghc+libraries repos recently, I noticed that the
> './darcs-all pull -av' output differs between repos, even when there is
> nothing to pull (four differing examples below). Is that intended?

I believe this is unintentional, but not a cause for concern either.

I'm afraid I do not understand all the details of the progress reporting
code, but I can tell you it runs in a separate thread from the rest of
darcs.  I think we try to avoid printing too many progress reports to
screen (so that you can actually read them?)

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9