[darcs-users] darcs patch: Check for filepath package in configure. (and 4 more)

E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk
Mon Sep 22 17:27:59 UTC 2008

Ok, this is my third attempt at this patch bundle :-D
 (Jason and Simon's patch tracker work does sound like a good thing)

This time running the full tests on my end, and not trying to
reindent things (keeping the patch minimal)

Mon Sep 22 15:05:20 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Check for filepath package in configure.

Mon Sep 22 15:15:32 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Add --reserved-ok flag for darcs add and mv.
  This is just the flag, not the actual effect.

Mon Sep 22 16:22:56 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Add test for issue53.

Mon Sep 22 18:15:19 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Use --reserved-ok to allow a file with ':' in it in tests.
  It's likely that this test will just fail under Windows and
  we will have to disable it.

Mon Sep 22 18:20:04 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Resolve issue53: check for windows filename validity in darcs add/mv.