[darcs-users] darcs patch: Move repository creation to Darcs.Reposi... (and 3 more)

Eric Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 22:50:12 UTC 2008

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this bundle... it's meant for 2.0.3
and based on a suggestion by Marc Weber (who would rather we just switched
to --darcs-2 outright... which seemed a bit too invasive a change to make
right before a release)

Mon Sep 22 22:59:13 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Move repository creation to Darcs.Repository.
  This is just to avoid importing the DarcsRepo and HashedRepo code in higher
  level code.

Mon Sep 22 23:08:21 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Print a warning in darcs init unless --darcs-2 is passed.

Mon Sep 22 23:10:24 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Stop calling the darcs-2 format experimental.

Mon Sep 22 23:48:58 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Translate mark-conflicts test into shell.
  It was failing because it expects init to be completely silent.  Since we
  were going to tweak it anyway, we might as well simplify the script.