[darcs-users] darcs patch: Rename --ignore-unrelated-repos to --all... (and 6 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Mon Sep 22 23:45:49 UTC 2008

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 01:40:37PM -0700, Eric Kow wrote:
> Here's that 4th attempt.
> The conflict is pretty odd to me, two seemingly unrelated replace patches (no
> apparant overlaps).  On the surface at least, it seems like they should commute.
> Maybe the reason they conflict would make more sense on further thought...
> (for example, they do seem to involve different tokens, which I could believe
> to be tricky)

The conflict was because the replace patches weren't consistent about
how they define tokens.  This is something we don't often think about,
but which causes replace patches to conflict with other replace
patches.  It's just usually not a big deal because hunks are so much
more common than replaces.

Thanks for the resend, applied!

David