[darcs-users] darcs patch: Prevent installdocs from installing TeX intermediaries

Trent W. Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 08:36:37 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 08:37:41AM +0100, Eric Kow wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 22:20:35 -0700, Trent W. Buck wrote:
> > Sat Sep 20 14:40:35 EST 2008  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
> >   * Prevent installdocs from installing TeX intermediaries
> >   Specifically, these files ought not to be installed:
>
> I got what appears to be a malformed patch bundle (no contents, in
> particular).  If you resend this, you should have a look at that
> vexing little http://bugs.darcs.net/issue102 ... maybe you have it
> licked?  Testing this one is a pain because it involves making dist.

Well, fuck.  I just assumed that darcs sent it OK and deleted the
local copy.  Given that darcs had a weird pseudocrash at the GPG step,
that was probably not a smart move.  (This was happening repeatedly in
.3pre1, so I downgraded to .2.)

...it was a fairly trivial patch, I'll rewrite it sometime in the near
future.  (I want to hit some low-hanging fruit in GNUmakefile because
it is easier than working around it in the Debian "rules" file that
builds darcs debs.)