[darcs-users] darcs patch: Update manual to reflect --darcs-2 default. (and 3 more)

E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk
Thu Sep 25 14:38:30 UTC 2008

Miscellaneous patches.

Re: licensing, we have 2 people who specifically reject our
openssl/eclipse exception (one of whose arms we could
twist ;-), the other whose code we would have to remove.
Otherwise, we are only 15 no-replies away from sorting out
our licensing situation:

  Andrew L Johnson
  Daniel Freedman
  Florian Weimer
  Frank Ruell
  Ian Lynagh (would rather just BSD darcs; but not clear if
              this half-way point would be ok)

  Jan Scheffczyk
  Jim Marshall
  Lennart Kolmodin
  Nigel Rowe
  Peter Prohaska

  Samuel Bronson
  Stephen Reindl
  Thies C. Arntzen
  Thomas L. Bevan

Thu Sep 25 15:25:38 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Update manual to reflect --darcs-2 default.

Mon Aug 18 11:00:29 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Move hidden conflicts bug to tests directory.
  This is fixed by using the darcs-2 format.

Thu Sep 11 13:07:58 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Exceptions to GPL granted as of 2008-09-11.

Thu Sep 25 15:32:52 BST 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Update tests to reflect --darcs-2 default.
  We need to explicitly say --old-fashioned-inventory to test
  accordingly.