[darcs-users] darcs patch: resolve issue1003: don't sever transfer-mode connectio...

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Thu Sep 25 14:56:24 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Here's a fix for issue1003.  It was a pretty simple bug, in which we
made the mistake of treating the first file specially.  The fix is
simple enough that it should be pretty easy to review.

David

Thu Sep 25 10:51:50 EDT 2008  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * resolve issue1003: don't sever transfer-mode connection on IO error.
  There was a bug in Ssh, in which unless the very first file we access
  on a given server was present, we severed the connection.  This fixes
  that bug.