[darcs-users] darcs patch: Implement Repository.Repair to provide p... (and 3 more)

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Fri Sep 26 19:13:45 UTC 2008

Hi, first sorry for the undescribed bundle, second sorry for the dupe: first is
because I forgot --edit, second because I put send edit into my
~/.darcs/defaults and it didn't ask anything anyway (I since found that you
can't use abbreviations in the defaults file, only on the commandline, which
got me).

I just wanted to note that the bundle is quite rudimentary and highly untested
-- just a very basic make check run (and I am not very confident that repair
and check functionality is that well covered by the suite). I have not tried
too hard to ensure that the check command is equivalent to what it has been
before the patches.

The general motivation behind sending now, as opposed to when I am more sure
about it, is that someone might want to look over them in the meantime: I am
not sure when is my next darcs timeslice. If noone finds the time to review a
coarse patchset, don't worry, I'll revisit it later.

Oh, I should also mention, that when this is done, it should fix issue971
finally. Or so I hope.

Yours,
   Petr.