[darcs-users] hoogle web search for darcs

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Sat Sep 27 03:03:37 UTC 2008

Oops, failed to abort edit-description with bad EDITOR in emacs shell.
The preceding patches add a make target to set up the hoogle web
interface for searching darcs code. To see this in action, visit any of
the darcs branches on joyful.com, where I am updating the
haddock/source/hoogle pages nightly. Eg:

http://joyful.com/repos/darcs-unstable/hoogle

I had to patch hoogle to get result links working. Currently the green
module links go to haddock docs, and the blue result links go to source
code.

Firefox users, you might want to right-click the search field and add a
keyword search (eg "d", so you can "d somefunc" in address field).

Enjoy! Read code! Document!