[darcs-users] issue27.sh is still sporadically buggy

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Sat Sep 27 11:36:53 UTC 2008

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 02:47:20AM +0400, Dmitry Kurochkin wrote:
> Hi David.
>
> How issue27.sh fails? The same error about file locking as with get?

I don't recall.  I think it may be different, but it's a pain running on a
machine that it fails on (since I normally just push there and am not
logged in, and it really is sporadic).

> Do you have an idea why issue27.sh is failing while other tests which
> use the same darcs commands do not?

No, I don't.  Do you know if  the buildbots run  the bugs tests? If not,
they should, and then we could see if it also fails on any of the
buildbots.
http://www.darcs.net