[darcs-users] darcs patch: darcshoogle script and emacs integration example

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Sun Sep 28 00:07:58 UTC 2008

Ok.. I have been sending all these to unstable (or meaning to) because
more of them are there already so it cuts down on noisy resending of
patches, and dependencies/contexts has kept me going that route. When
you pull them to stable it'll be easier for me to send to stable again.
They're not urgent for stable, being only infrastructure.

On the other hand they're not dangerous either, and in fact I did need
to apply them to my stable mirror so I could automate my nightly docs
build. So is there anything that keeps you from pulling them that I need
to look at ?

Thanks - Simon