[darcs-users] Darcs 2 Binary on Solaris/SPARC?

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Mon Sep 29 12:40:30 UTC 2008

On Sep 28, 2008, at 21:35 PM, Elliott Slaughter wrote:

> Does anyone have (or can anyone build) a darcs 2 binary for Solaris/
> SPARC? (Preferably static.)

I don't have, but if anyone has a Solaris/SPARC machine that we can
use as a buildbot then we can add it to this list

http://buildbot.darcs.net/waterfall

And then we can script it to build and upload binaries for the next
person who asks.

> I also tried building one on my own, but I had trouble installing
> GHC :-(

You had trouble installing ghc from this page?

http://www.haskell.org/ghc/download_ghc_683.html#sparcsolaris

Regards,

Zooko
---