[darcs-users] Darcs utterly melts my brain: why PatchInfoAnd?

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Tue Sep 30 16:00:40 UTC 2008

> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 17:08:29 +0200, Florent Becker wrote:
> > as a newbie darcs hacker, i have a ton of naïve questions. If you don't
> > mind me asking them, i'll try to compile your answers into darcs-doc
> > strings in the code for the next generation of darcs hackers.

Just adding to this thought, Florent's ant-like approach is exactly the
kind of thing we need: ask a question, and document the answer, thus
laying the trail for future darcs hackers.  More like this, please!

Documentation should be in haddock-form where appropriate,
especially now that we have all of those goodies that Simon put together
for us, http://darcs.net/api-doc

If the haddocks are not the right place, please add an entry to the
higher-level http://wiki.darcs.net/index.php/DarcsInternals
(which explains more ideas and how things fit together rather than
API-ish stuff)

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9