[darcs-users] darcs patch: Made --summary --xml-output work for other commands th...

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Apr 6 01:40:10 UTC 2009

On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 17:35:51 +0100, Reinier Lamers wrote:
> Great! Petr, you can apply this one.

Applied, thanks!

> Could you be a bit more careful about spurious white lines added next time?
> Also, you can send patches as a reply to a thread on darcs-users using the --
> in-reply-to option.

BTW: I like the attitude and approach to policy that Reinier took here.
My interpretation would be that we have a policy, try our best to apply
it and revise as needed... but we don't take it too seriously, either
especially not with new contributors.  That is, patch review mostly as a
service to contributors (haskell tips, bug finding, teaching the
culture) than anything else.

Conspicuous use of archives (another kfogelism) could also be handy.
  http://wiki.darcs.net/index.html/DeveloperGettingStarted

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9