[darcs-users] darcs patch: add test for issue1406

Trent W. Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 02:45:58 UTC 2009

On Sun, Apr 05, 2009 at 10:36:33PM -0400, Adam Vogt wrote:
> I intentionally didn't set -e because I don't know how to use that and
> have the script ignore the failure that the script from exiting on the
> failure that must happen on the amend-record.

Assuming I've understood you correctly, with not().

> The other suggestions wouldn't be bad, though explicit copyright and
> licencing for a (hopefully transient) test case seems pretty excessive: I
> imagine actually fixing the bug (only affects old-style repos) would
> probably be less effort :)

You ought to be able to just copy-and-paste it from one of the other
recently edited tests or bugs.  I think being picky about license
declarations is a good habit for a FOSS community to get into.

PS: please post in context, trimming irrelevant quotation; I find
"top-posting" hard to read.