[darcs-users] Fwd: Darcs bug (Neil Mitchell)

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 08:29:44 UTC 2009

Hi

> I say this was a silly remark on my part, because now I realise the
> point about Neil's comment about darcs init/pull and darcs get having
> the same result was about the network error... which you probably
> rightly point out was just due to transient network failure.  Darcs
> get a second time would probably have had the same effect.

This isn't (or really really doesn't seem) to be a transient network
failure. I replicated the behaviour with 3 different repos, on
different machines, about 15 times in total. Network error was my
first guess too.

Has anyone tried replicating this problem on Windows? All my machines
were running the same latest semi-official build.

Thanks

Neil