[darcs-users] darcs patch: Resolve issue1373: make --token-chars [^ \t\n] work as...

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Apr 6 09:39:32 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 11:19:59 +0200, Tommy Pettersson wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 09:43:50PM +1100, Trent W.Buck wrote:
> > Sat Mar 28 21:41:48 EST 2009  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
> >   * Resolve issue1373: make --token-chars [^ \t\n] work as advertised.
>
> I'm afraid this causes a regression. I am responsible for the
> strange space check, and it's a cover-up of a deeper misfeature
> in darcs' replace patch format, which I never got time to fix
> properly. And as it clearly shows now, I did not document this
> cover-up properly.

Thanks for this!  Is this something we can turn into a test?
Shouldn't the documentation be updated to reflect this?

I'm afraid I haven't yet read your mail properly, but I hope to do so
later.

> So this fix should be rolled back ASAP!

Darcs cherry picking to the rescue.  I issued:
  darcs rollback -p 'Resolve issue1373'

The rollback patch should be appearing in the repository shortly.

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9