[darcs-users] Fwd: Darcs bug (Neil Mitchell)

Trent W. Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 13:00:54 UTC 2009

Neil Mitchell <ndmitchell at gmail.com> writes:

> I'm able to replicate my issue at will, from multiple computers, on
> multiple OS's. The only constants are that I'm on flavours of Windows
> and running
> http://homepage.mac.com/kirby81_it/darcs/darcs-2.2.1-win1.zip

Are you also testing on different networks (e.g. at home, at work, and
at uni)?  While it may not be the problem here, I have certainly had
problems in the past where a dodgy router in the office has caused
*extremely* mysterious networking problems for anything behind it.

Possibly an easy way to test this would be to head down to a nearby
internet cafe.  (For good measure, make sure the internet cafe is not
using the same ISP as you.)