[darcs-users] darcs patch: add a link to the official haddock docs at darcs.net

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Fri Apr 10 22:22:13 UTC 2009

Hi Simon,

On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 23:04:08 +0200, Ben Franksen wrote:
> > darcs-unstable at darcs:~/darcs$ make website
> > [ghc] .depend
> >
> > src/Darcs/Utils.hs:42:7:
> >     Could not find module `System.Console.Haskeline.Encoding':
> >       it is a member of package haskeline-0.6.1.3, which is hidden

As an update on this, I've applied Ben's patch, but now make website
on darcs.net is stuck on this autoconf/GHC 6.6 build error:

http://lists.osuosl.org/pipermail/darcs-users/2009-April/018911.html

If somebody could look into it, we could get the website building
again.  I bet it's just a silly detail omitted from our autoconf
stuff.

One thing to consider is if the make website target really needs
to be building darcs...

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9